Wednesday, March 27, 2013

the desert

Suddenly, all I want to do is hike in Moab or another place with strange-shaped rocks.  Then, I want to go somewhere and cry because there is so much to do in the next four weeks. Four weeks people. That is not very much time for all the things that need to be written, completed, and visited.

More on this later, but my time in the desert is over. In January, I thought I'd die before April came. I'm serious. It felt years away. And now it's a few days.
I made it.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck chica...and if you need another place with strange-shaped rocks...try Goblin Valley. It was always a favorite as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So,what are you gaining, if you're losing desert? Forest? Tundra? Golden plains? Alabaster cities? Wide seas? Narrow rivers? A pond in the corner? What?

    ReplyDelete

the rules: comment moderation is enabled to protect the innocent.