Tuesday, January 29, 2013

January report: or Hey Em, I'm just calling to see how you're battling it out

F8 called me tonight. Her voicemail requested my survival report since tomorrow is the last day of this very weird and abysmal month in Utah. It's been harrowing if you'd like to know. In italics.  Like walking on the edge of a very narrow and strange cliff in polluted air. The narrow and strange cliff is very pretty and curious, but the polluted air ruins everything. Only one more day. Then it will be February and then March! and April!

I don't know what else to say, except here are some photographs of my small desert and a rug that looks like a tiny square ocean. These are my favorite things in the world right now, along with the room and its millions of pieces of light.



and the jewely box my mom let me keep. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh goodness yes the weather has been grey--can hardly wait until spring! Though your room definitely looks like summer :)

    Oh, can you text me? I need your number because I lost all mine. That sounds like a pickup line lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. em, i'm so glad i'm not the only one who counts down to february. psychologically it just feels better knowing january's over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not going to lie... I'm a little jealous of the jewelry box. But I am so glad it found a good home.

    ReplyDelete

the rules: comment moderation is enabled to protect the innocent.