Saturday, January 5, 2013

An anthem!

As I was packing up my avenues apartment, my sister in Virginia informed me that she was super excited for me to call her because she'd just assigned "Girl on Fire" as my new ringtone.

dear people, how had i never heard this song before? do i live under 5000 rocks?!

...i'm going to just go out on a limb and say it's an appropriate anthem for 2013. The video is also awesome, watch it here.

I invite you to copy this song for your own 2013 anthem. I have a few posts brewing about women. But we'll just start here with Alicia Keys throwing it down. (before I declare the media the most dangerous threat to my personal empowerment and invite you to boycott the Bachelor with me).

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

the rules: comment moderation is enabled to protect the innocent.