Sunday, December 9, 2012

right now, I have a crush on a boy named Alex

I would like to be his friend on Facebook, but I can't because I don't know his last name. No one knows his last name because it's Russian and too long for anyone to remember. I know this because I've asked several people including some people in his class and one of his co-workers at Lowe's. He's from California. He appreciates trains. These are two things I know about him.

He's also quiet.
It's never a good idea for me to try to flirt with quiet guys because it ends up looking something like this: Alex: silent & holding a fly-fishing supply box. Me: asking/yelling enthusiastically about if he fly fishes. Then, yelling/asking if he fly fishes in the winter? What? People. Seriously. What?

But, yes, sometimes he fly fishes in the winter.
:)

2 comments:

  1. lol My (single and 26-year-old) sister and I had a good laugh over this. I love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can picture the flirting perfectly. I have done it too many times.

    ReplyDelete

the rules: comment moderation is enabled to protect the innocent.