Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Gambler



I was going to write a lovely post about this dinner party I went to last night where my friend Karen made soup and roasted mushrooms and we sat on her balcony (over 3rd south) and told our favorite stories.

One being the analogy where loneliness is the card nobody wants.

It's Karen's analogy: Loneliness could be the ace of spades, but you'd rather stick with your 2 of hearts (crappy boyfriend), 5 of diamonds (self-doubt), and 7 of spades (fear). No one wants that ace of spades even though holding it for a while could win them the whole game.

I was going to write a long post about this ace of spades & loneliness. But then, my friend Kals forwarded me this post from (of course) a Blog About Love. 

Again, the gorgeousness of people!


No comments:

Post a Comment

the rules: comment moderation is enabled to protect the innocent.