Thursday, July 5, 2012

just yesterday


I was telling a good friend that one of my favorite things to do on the 4th of July is to go down to the bay to watch the fireworks. They set up several different barges around the bay, so there is a simultaneous fireworks show and it's really pretty with all the boats & the water.

I wasn't in San Diego yesterday, but apparently, all the fireworks went off at the same time (five minutes early). You can see at least 3 of the barges' fireworks in this video, but there may have been up to five barges last night. 

I'm really sad I missed the show.

1 comment:

  1. Firstly, that top photo is fantastic. Secondly, I heard about this and had to giggle a bit, because that would be so disappointing, but so AMAZING for the 10 seconds they went off.

    ReplyDelete

the rules: comment moderation is enabled to protect the innocent.