Saturday, March 31, 2012

update: notice the waterbottle in the corner

My friend took this photograph on Friday. One of the funnest print days of the year. For various reasons, mainly because both of us are still learning—so we end up laughing a lot.

My entire thesis will be written by Tuesday. But it won't be entirely constructed. RIP. It's okay. I'll have the rest of it finished by Saturday. It all comes down to the boxes. I just can't turn it in without a proper container.

Anyways, what I want to say is that my favorite part of school has been my friends. We have a good time. And tonight, a bunch of them stopped everything to meet up and make a million boxes. In 4 hours we constructed 24. We covered 5. We half-covered 5. That would have taken me 20 hours of work in real life (without friends).

3 comments:

  1. I hope all of those friends know that I send them a big hug of gratitude for being there for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree, life without friends would be pretty miserable. Btw, your hair is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

the rules: comment moderation is enabled to protect the innocent.