Saturday, February 25, 2012

i'm writing now!

Now that I've run all of my errands, heated a rice bag in the microwave, tweaked things on my blog, looked at some photographs, written some emails. I just wanted to tell you all that, now, in five minutes, I will be writing. Something. I'll probably text one of you randomly. It will be something very random (I wish I had a small record of all the texts I've written people while working on writing projects).  There's nothing more lonely than writing. I don't know why I do it, really. I feel compelled I guess. But every time it's like SCUBA diving. Even though I've never been SCUBA diving. I imagine it's probably the same. So here's the flag. I'm diving here. Right now.

(In five minutes when I finish writing this post, and then proofreading it. Then thinking about who I want to text first.)

1 comment:

the rules: comment moderation is enabled to protect the innocent.