Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Some thing about moving:

Before I begin the packing process, I always think it will be like going home for a trip, and I can just throw five shirts in a duffel bag and jump into my car with my sunday outfit just laying in the back seat...

But suddenly, I apparently own items that can break.
ONE MILLION BAJILLION BOOKS!
ONE THOUSAND JOURNALS I CAN NEVER NEVER THROW AWAY
A trillion pieces of important paper.
Awkward shoes.
A porcelain lamb my brother got me for Christmas 20 years ago.
The ceramic bust I made in kindergarten of the dog "Bluey" who my parents gave away before I was born: twin brother to "Blacky" my beloved dog who died when I was 12.
How can I not pack these things?!
How can I not box them up year after several years!? 
How can I not bring them with me. 
Again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

the rules: comment moderation is enabled to protect the innocent.