Wednesday, November 16, 2011

from the 15th of november: some texts/short poems.

Tomorrow is your surprise! I will call you about it later. 
                                  (little sister @ 5:53 pm)

I love that winter night smell!
                                  (a good friend @ 10:49 pm)


Thursday night I might go to the empire st building all by myself. I've never been.
                                 (bff @ 10:50 pm).

I actually like it cool but i am trying to pack and figure out which kind of sweats to lounge in whilst at the grandma house. 
                                (sister @ 3:43 pm)

em! i'm sorry that i've been so totally missing in action i'm back in tx. 
                                (bff @ 9:25 am)

No comments:

Post a Comment

the rules: comment moderation is enabled to protect the innocent.