Friday, October 21, 2011

Some announcements

  1. Two of my very favorite writers are reading this Saturday at the SLC library: Melanie Rae Thon (7pm) & Marilynne Robinson (3pm). They are going to be awesome. They might change your life.
  2. I'll be at the book arts table teaching some stuff about making little mini-books. There will also be an art sale, and a couple of my artist proofs from the project I did for Meg Fee will be there for $5. There are also some other little letterpress printed mini-poems I did for a project( at my favorite price of one single dollar). And a bunch of stuff from people who do way cooler stuff than me. 

I'm delirious right now. I should be grading papers. But, I'm going to go to bed.

Here's a picture of the rest of the wall paper. I wanted to dance around the studio I love it so much. This is the wallpaper I wake up to every gorgeous morning.

It's going to be the back of an accordion-fold book I'm working on about living in a grandma house.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I KNEW I had seen that print before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! I know Grandma and Grandpa are so proud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ocho! I can't wait to read your book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so amazed at how you've captured the Grandma House. It's a blessing to all of us that you live there! Can't wait to see the beautiful book.

    ReplyDelete

the rules: comment moderation is enabled to protect the innocent.