Wednesday, August 10, 2011

For a certain romantic occasion

called: my cousin's wedding—there will be some little people staying at the grandma house this weekend.

The house is at its best when there are mini-souls here to properly adore the gigantic stuffed tigers, hide in mysterious corners, make things out of the random toy parts, and pull out (and play with) amazing family heirlooms I had no idea existed.

In preparation: hailes and I will search the basement for broken glass, old candy wrappers, and anything that could be considered or imagined to be a stick.


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I'm pretty sure I had the same awesome plaid pants, and KEDS shoes, as a kid. Same hair style, too (the Dorothy Hamill). What are the odds? And does that date me? Don't answer that--

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope! just puts you in the same lovely category as my super cool cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH! we are so excited to stay with you!

    ReplyDelete

the rules: comment moderation is enabled to protect the innocent.