Sunday, July 3, 2011

Fireworks in the street & vests

Just sending out a happy birthday shout to my Aunt Susan. Last night, my cousin made the cake Aunt Susan made every 4th of July: the one that looks like a flag with raspberries and blueberries. My other cousin wore her best festive vest in Aunt Susan's honor. We sang happy birthday. My cousins who are Aunt Susan's daughters blew out candles. Then we lit fireworks in the street so her granddaughter could see some before going to sleep. (And to celebrate America.)

Gosh we love you. Thank you for being born.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post!! I love you and had so much fun last night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, I wish we could have been there! She is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

the rules: comment moderation is enabled to protect the innocent.