Thursday, June 23, 2011

The day before a wedding

There's 4 of us sharing one room right now. Three girls (two sisters + one best friend) in one gigantic bed, and then me in the twin. Everyone's gone to purchase flowers for the bouquets. (Tam says she doesn't care what flowers they get, she says anything will look pretty.)

And I just noticed my mom has stored the top two pieces of the cake in the glass paneled cupboard above the tv. Later, there will be cutting strawberries, and pressing tablecloths, trying on black dresses, and cooking black beans.

I can't wait for tomorrow!
(Tam just came home with the wedding license!)

1 comment:

  1. i have a wedding tomorrow, too! i may sort of copy this. but with my own info...

    ReplyDelete

the rules: comment moderation is enabled to protect the innocent.