Thursday, May 5, 2011

That full-bellied moon just shining on me


Dear people, there is no full-bellied moon in Salt Lake City tonight, just a skinny-skinny hinge holding the west side of the sky together.

It's Summer. Hallelujah.
I'm out of the swamp of projects and double projects and grading and other general craziness.


There are so many good things going on here at the grandma house: 
The tulips are blooming. 
I discovered an old workbench of my grandpa's in the basement. 
The shade in the back porch is warming up.

Thank you everyone who helped me hobble through the last year. (more on this later). 

(I feel so lucky tonight.)
heart!
em

4 comments:

  1. Aww I'm so glad you feel so happy!! They are all wonderful things to fee; grateful for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish you knew how much i love this song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you saw the moon. I was going to call you; I forgot. Hooray for summer at the Grandma House.

    ReplyDelete

the rules: comment moderation is enabled to protect the innocent.