Thursday, April 7, 2011

The woman and the peach pit

Right now, I have two projects going on at once in my kitchen. I'm trying to make a story that rolls out of a cracked open peach pit. And, I'm trying to prepare paper (the kind used in Fedex envelopes) for another project about how to properly grow sunflowers. Hayley is moving her magical haute couture workshop downstairs, and the wind is blowing blowing blowing. I can hear all the over grown branches scraping against the side of the house.

I'm not sick of Salt Lake City, but I'm in love with this song:

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you're really busy!! Good luck with it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. listened to it and loved it too.

    ps. i want to read this story you're writing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's very short... but i will see if i can make you a copy...

    ReplyDelete

the rules: comment moderation is enabled to protect the innocent.