Monday, April 11, 2011

A survey: I miss everything about you

Dear Readers, I woke up this morning with a great idea about a project I'm working on. I need the responses by tonight at midnight tomorrow, so if you want to participate-- just do it. Responses will be used in a collage piece. The piece will acknowledge multiple anonymous contributors, and if your responses are chosen, I will send you a copy of the finished (and revised/delux) edition.

The more specific, the more likely I can use your response. So far the responses I'm getting are so rad. I love them. Thank you! Keep going!

and please send on to your friends! You can send them this link:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?pli=1&formkey=dDdXQ2pzam52UVJPeDUtOXVfeUk0aFE6MQ#gid=0


No comments:

Post a Comment

the rules: comment moderation is enabled to protect the innocent.