Friday, April 22, 2011

in the back of my mind

Q introduced me to this song. It's sad. I'm warning you. I haven't heard it in a while. I used to listen to it every day on the way to work. It was like a lucky charm for the day. A tragic, romantic lucky charm. In other unrelated news, I ran into a guy I used to date earlier this week. We sometimes see each other in the hall at work. Or we might have a meeting together. (Every once in a while.) Usually, when we run into each other, we'll send a text ten minutes later because he was too surprised to properly say "Hello." Or, I was holding food in my hands, and I couldn't properly hug him. Or I need to explain why I fell onto that statue when he came over to talk to me.

It's funny (& lucky).

Happy friday. 

1 comment:

  1. I love that you call a tragic romantic song a lucky charm. That's why we are kindred spirits.

    ReplyDelete

the rules: comment moderation is enabled to protect the innocent.