Friday, February 4, 2011

Doves Press: or a field trip


In elementary school, my mom used to write my name in calligraphy on my brown lunch sack. She usually used a red pen. She usually wrote it in huge, oversized letters. It was pretty extravagant.

In addition, one time I dated a guy who called me "youth group" because we always ended up talking about the bible (he's the one who kept his bible by the couch)(he'd duct taped the cover--which i always liked for some reason).

For all these reasons, I love this bible. It's so perfect.
 
Go to special collections at your local university library. Ask if you can see it. It looks like a miracle.
(If you ask for the Doves Press Bible. They'll probably know what you're talking about.)

2 comments:

  1. I'm really loving reading your blog.

    And that is all I have to say for now.

    -RC

    ReplyDelete

the rules: comment moderation is enabled to protect the innocent.