Tuesday, April 27, 2010

high wind warning in effect until noon

Right now, the wind is absolutely rattling all the windows in the grandma house. It's howling and somehow squeezing inside because I can smell the dirt.

I could barely see the city today on my drive home. Just a big windy haze. It's reminding me of the Santa Ana winds, which are always magical and blow the ocean backwards.

I'm hoping there's some magic somewhere in this crazy wind. I am bored bored bored bored bored bored bored. And not because I don't have anything to do. I have plenty. There is nothing worse than being bored and stressed.

...I need an adventure.

3 comments:

  1. Don't you just love windy days? They are great here in OK land, especially on tornado days

    ReplyDelete
  2. something about this post brings me great joy. i'm not sure what it is. perhaps it is the potential i always feel when a storm is coming with the wind. that might be it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I agree, nothing is worse. :) May the winds change and bring magic to the Grandma house.

    ReplyDelete

the rules: comment moderation is enabled to protect the innocent.